Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Monday, December 06, 2004

I have nothing to write

Well, that's not entirely true. I have many things to write, but have difficulty expressing them in a clear, concise and interesting manner. If I write something, it should be of a caliber that would impress me, when in the not-to-distant-but-not-to-close future, I flick through my archives to see what I was like back in December 2004.

That said, here is a brief taste of something I would have written, had the artistic segment of my mind not been clouded like a breath of fresh carbon monoxide.

How can my game of chess retain its innate elegance when some of the pieces are precariously balancing on their heads?


It had become apparent to myself, and avid amateur chess player, that it is possible (in theory) to have up to 9 queens on the board, and I was going to write a little piece on the aesthetic angst of it all. But why do that, when I can write about not writing it. Ah lovely.

In other news, I suspect that sometime soon, I shall have to write something with multiple negatives, because multiple positives.... Really just aren't as cool. Though they remind me of recursion for some reason.

P.S, appologies for the abaundance of commas. It will likely happen again.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Andrew!
    Hilarious blog you got going. Hope you keep up the quirky randomness!

    By Blogger Eat_My_Shortz, at 12:44 am  

  • hahaha your chess quote of self = very philosophical!
    i want to read more about the nine queens though *solemn nod* i work in a chess shop, i enjoy these things. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home