Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Monday, February 28, 2005

Stargate Season 8 (is awesome)

Vaunted enthusiasm aside, the CGI, the stories (mostly) have improved. There are more interesting characters, the actors in sg1 are still great, and most of the episodes when they are on earth are rather brilliant (i just saw the episode titled 'Affinity'... which was very good).

But yay to the fact that season 9 has been approved (i think).

And now, i go to bed, safe in the knowledge that more stargate is to come (for now).

And what's with all these brackets at the end of sentences? (pretty cool eh?)

No, not cool. (Really?)

Well, maybe just a little cool. Good for afterthoughts (Or to appear like i have split personalities).

And now, i go to bed. (this time for real... i guess).

2 Comments:

  • Hehe I like em! (no seriously, I do ;))

    I saw 2 episodes tonight, yet I'm still 1 episode behind on stargate dammit :/

    By Blogger Tim Cuthbertson, at 1:43 am  

  • Richard Dean Anderson has always been one of my favourite actors. When he played McGyver I watched that show religiously. Like not answering the phone, don't bug me, etc. LOL. We watched the first few seasons of Stargate then the arrival of kids just seemed to stop that :( I got Tim the DVD collection of Stargate for the 4th season and we pull them out. But it's not really "kids" viewing. The tall black guy has always held an attraction for me. I'm glad you're enjoying it totally. I'm even glad you slept well. :)

    By Blogger Toria/Deb, at 9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home