Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Guest Post # 1

Currently listening to: Wearing a Raincoat by They Might Be Giants
- TMBG = brilliant band

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew has kindly invited me to make a guest post on his blog and despite the failed attempts to try and add me as a guest member to Pandemonium and Soliloquy, I will persevere and continue with the wonderful guest post.

The problem is, however, that I have nothing to write.

Until now. So here is a sample of the lyrics to Wearing a Raincoat by They Might Be Giants:

Turning to drugs to help you sleep
Will only lead to sleep
And sleeping is a gateway drug
To being awake, being awake, being awake again

Being awake is swimming around in a lake
Of the undead
And the undead are like
A bunch of friends
That demand constant attention


Well...that post wasn't the worst I've ever read. Maybe it was.

O.R.

2 Comments:

  • I wasnt previously aware that folks with their own blogs did "guest posts" on other blogs, but good on you both for pushing the envelope ;)

    By Blogger Tim Cuthbertson, at 3:23 am  

  • Ha ha ha "a Guest post" :P

    Good one ;) Feel free to do a silly comment on my blog please. I love to laugh. Isn't laughing good for you? That's not really a question, but more a statment or like WOW, isn't that true!!!! What's the right word that I'm looking for? Um, is there a word or phrase to describe a statement of fact like that? LOL. Let's see how many other words I can use to makethiscommentalittle bitlonger ;) hee hee

    By Blogger Toria/Deb, at 5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home