Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

take one down, don't pass it around...

...7 infected objects on my hardrive. (to the tune of 99 bottles). 7 infected objects on my hardrive, 7 infected objects, i take one down, pass it around, 6 infected objects, 6 infected objects on my hardrive, 6 infected objects, i take one down, pass it around, 7 infected objects, fuck fuck fuck...

oh well, due mostly to my negligence... i've been planning a format anyway (although i think AVG is doing the trick).

2 Comments:

  • Yuck, I don't want any of that infection! EWW, nasty stuff. Good luck saving your data and then formatting. I hope it goes well.

    By Blogger Toria/Deb, at 7:57 pm  

  • Hmm... what, you mean you're removing them but they keep growing back? How did Hercules stop that again?

    Well, I hope it doesnt come to formatting but... good luck.

    By Blogger Eat_My_Shortz, at 8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home