Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Angry

Fuck. pissed off. no real reason, just feeling really angry. pathetic really. but undeniable. i just wish i could type angry, and instead of a jumble of nonsensical characters, it made the language more emotive, or in the least, that the harder i bashed the keys, the bolder they became.

Intense angry angst, awfully alliterates my rage...
lost in loathing.
fuck.

stupid typing has made my anger a more manageable but less desireable loathing for nothing in particular.
typing is therapeutic, but i don't want fucking therapy. at this point, im starting to sound insane, so, i end HERE.

...also today, heard a really neat cover of a Darkness song "get your hands off my women" done by Ben Folds. Crazy.

2 Comments:

  • Angry. Angry young man.

    By Blogger Eat_My_Shortz, at 1:17 am  

  • Very angry young man. I hope you can sleep feeling that much anger. Yes, I admit at times I feel that much anger. Smashing the fucking door perhaps. Sometimes exercise helps me get over it. Not fun however. Hugs to you and hope you feel more cheerful tomorrow.

    By Blogger Toria/Deb, at 1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home