Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Monday, August 08, 2005

In Reverse.

My weekend. In reverse. With the use of an anti-thesaurus. (ie. Many, small words repeated. Hardly the epitome of English text, but it should suffice).

About to go to bed now. Tomorrow morning will require a large iced coffee.
Mostly, I suspect it will make me think that I can stay awake.

Previously, woke up at 12 after going to bed at 4, after returning from Mel's place, after playing dead or alive 3, and hanging out with Matt, Tim and Michelle too, and before that picking up Michelle in Mel's car, and discussing "THHC0" which is slightly like THACO, which the geek oriented or players of Baldures Gate and similar games may understand. Before that, food was had at Mel's house, and before that, getting stuck in traffic because Kings Way had been closed.

Prior to that, brought back my computer from an impropmtu LAN at Jono's house (see http://www.jnnnnn.blogspot.com/ for pictures). This was after having lunch, before which i played pool for an hour or so with Moe who had been the only one awake when i returned to the LAN at about 11am. Earlier that day, i had delcious eggs, the promise of which contributed to my waking up at 9am, after going to bed at 5:30am, after driving home from Jono's which had preceded me nearly falling asleep while playing Baldurs Gate 2 multiplayer.

Earlier that day, i had uni. Earlier that year, it was my birthday. Earlier in my life, i went to school. Before that, i was born. Prior to that, my parents met eachother and so fourth. Even before that, other people met other people. That went back for quite a bit.

Way before that, humans didn't exactly exist, though I can't be entirely certain, can I? Before that, it's possible that an unimaginable presumably infinite magnitude of nothingness, decided, nonchalantly, to just sort of become something, quite probably with a bang. Though one cannot be certain, because it seems unlikely anybody was around to hear whether it was a bang, or anything loud and unpleasant (or even pleasant) sound at all.

Back to the present, Andrew clicked the Publish Post button, refered to himself in the third person, spammed a few friends, and went to bed.

4 Comments:

  • Lmao... he's back! Genius!

    By Blogger Eat_My_Shortz, at 1:10 am  

  • I nominate this post for Best Post of the Day

    By Blogger รท0, at 1:15 am  

  • Phew, that's a whole lotta backing up backwards you done. Confusing to say the least (and the most!). Pfft, what a weekend you had.

    By Blogger Toria/Deb, at 1:41 am  

  • /me casts improved haste on andrew. May your THHC0 be validated more times per round.

    By Blogger Tyson, at 11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home