Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Coming soon: Photos.
(I don't actually have a camera, so it'll have to be other peoples photos.)

In other news:
Thursday night was dancing at Puggs... just 5 of us dancing on the floor while the band were playing (though it filled up later). Quite fun, somewhat odd for onlookers no doubt, considering my lack of dance skills. Mel's friend Kristi suggested that if a guy can dance well, then he's either a player, or he's been practising in the mirror, neither of which is attractive to girls. Kristi says a lot of things though...

Friday night, following dinner and a lively discussion on politics and national resources with some school friends, I was dropped off at Frostbites. No such similar conversations arose that night... at least, not within my vicinity... though it was a good night.

Also, I bought a pair of Armani Exchange jeans on impulse. They're sweet. Sort of the inverse in some aspects of my other Jay Jay's jeans...

End boring post (you have my appologies!)

2 Comments:

  • ahhh, impulsive clothes buying.

    this is something I've yet to master in my lifetime. People say I should. I'm happy the way I am......

    Though I'm rather inclined to impulsive M:TG card buying....

    By Blogger Celestial Vision, at 12:40 am  

  • There wasn't any of that kind of conversation because if ali heard you talking about that, she'd insist that you hadn't had enough to drink, and that you must hit the dance floor immediately!!! (after the bar of course)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home