Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Monday, August 08, 2005

disquietude

I am in a rather strange mood. A light melancholy of sorts. I'm not quite sure why either, which rather prohibits me from brushing it off as I would like to. The universe just ain't what it use to be...

Also, the wireless connection between my computer and the router is lacking at this specific moment, so I think i'll go brush my teeth and maybe just take a shower for the hell of it.

Also, I hate programming in c when i have to use pointers, malloc, or when I have to write my own code in someones pre-written scafolding. The last point applies to all languages.

Maybe i'll do some therapeutic programming of pointless junk later, which generally just irritates me because I feel like doing something creative, but can't put anything into code, or any physical form.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home