Pandemonium and Soliloquy

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Experimental Experiment:

Behold, a simple voting system, to decide upon various trivial issues in my life, because quite frankly, the decisions are just to damn emotionally charged to make myself.

Decision 1*: Whether or not I should grow a goatee, a la this, but maybe slightly more civilised.

A. For sure!
B. No way!
C. I don't give a shit, but if i did, i'd say D.
D. I think it'll look fantasic/crap either way!

*UPDATE*: I shaved... but we'll see what happens on the holidays.

Coming soon, increasingly inane issues, such as what kind of toothpaste to buy, whose personal business I should get involved in and so fourth...

* I reserve the moral right to backflip on decisions at any time.

7 Comments:

  • A, but... quite a bit more civilised than that please ;)

    By Blogger Eat_My_Shortz, at 9:12 pm  

  • I also say A, however I say go viking styles have two littleplaits coming from either side of your cleft and dye it blue as well... that'd be soo cool. or just grow the goatee and ignore the rest of my suggestions either way...
    Luc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 pm  

  • Ahh, eng camp ;)

    Personally, I'm leaning towards the B side of D...

    By Blogger Tim Cuthbertson, at 9:29 pm  

  • What the hell...........Blog comment hijacking?????

    And, yes, I say A, but yes, more civilised.........

    like Moes, perhaps......

    By Blogger Celestial Vision, at 12:32 pm  

  • i decided against goatee for now

    fucking spam ^^

    By Blogger Andrew, at 1:05 pm  

  • How can you "secure" the rights to grow genetically modified trees? At the very least you can patent your particular strand of modified DNA - but that goes nowhere towards "securing the rights". Also, trying to manipulate share prices through propoganda is against the law. i dont care how long your 'disclaimer' is. I hope, shyanne, that you consider your actions and do not repeat this evil deed.

    By Blogger Tyson, at 2:06 pm  

  • except that "shyanne" is no more than an alias for spam, as it appears to link to an empty account, mearly for the purposes of spamming.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home